On successful completion of this course a level 3 rope access technician shall:
- be capable of site supervision for rope access work projects;
- be conversant with relevant work techniques and legislation;
- be able to demonstrate all the skills and knowledge required of levels 1 and 2;
- have a comprehensive knowledge of advanced rescue techniques;
- hold an appropriate current first aid certificate, to show that suitable emergency first aid training has been undertaken;
- have knowledge of the IRATA certification scheme;
- have knowledge of the IRATA Training, Assessment and Certification Scheme;
- be familiar with the contents of the IRATA ICOP.
Full details can be viewed by visiting the IRATA website https://irata.org/page/technician-step-by-step-guide
These courses are run every 2 weeks. For Level 2 or Level 3 availability please call 01357 440222.
The course is delivered through a combination of classroom and practical work and is held over a 5 day period with full time attendance.
Course fee includes assessment and certification.
Please note VAT will be added to the course price at checkout.
We are a Professional and Career Development Loans registered Learning Provider, registration number .
A Professional and Career Development Loan is a commercial bank loan that you can use to help pay for work-related learning. For further information on financial assistance to support your learning, please visit the GOV.UK website or contact the National Careers Service on 0800 100 900.