Working on and Recovery from Slopes (up to 60 degrees) - Operations
To provide operators with the training and knowledge required to:
- Plan the works to be carried out on embankments encompassing risk assessments and rescue plans.
- Assemble and correct use of personal protection equipment (PPE)
- Selection and suitability of anchors and placement of temporary anchors
- Rigging up of work restraint and basic work positioning systems
- Building retrievable systems for recovering a casualty.
Who Is The Course Suitable For?
Operatives who require to work on moderate slopes with assistance of ropes